Detroit Area Mustang guys

Yeah seeing as though that I cant find a 6-speed WS6 that I like, I'll just put the money in the stang cause that was the orig. plan anyway.I do agree with you on there are really not that many nice looking foxes around cruising where i stay, and mine is damn good looking but stock, i'll just add performance to an already good looking car.

• Sponsors (?)

squeeeg said:
Hey Dale you decide if you are going to make Milan Opening day on Apr 3rd. I am just hoping there will be some stangnet guys there.

I havent decided yet, Im really hoping that my car will be all back together. Its starting to get overwhelming trying to put this thing together. Not to mention Im running out of money fast. heh

Not to mention Im running out of money fast. heh

Yeah , I know what you mean.... 500$ headers turn into 800 bucks.....
Then my 599$ baer brake kit turns into some other monster kit costing twice as much. then the tune , and control arms....all this crap makes me wanna :puke: ....lol So next is the blower.... i'll end up crappin on myself when I drop the coin for that!!!
oh wait first I need wheels and drag radials.... jeez

So I'll try to come out to milan april 3rd...should be fun.. I'll be broke too, so Dale dont feel bad...lol

That is going to make 3 broke stangers. I am going to be putting in my new tranny the weekend before opening day. That is $1000 that i won't have. I hope i can get into my buddys shop that weekend, otherwise i will be going to the races in a 1990 minivan

squeeeg said:
That is going to make 3 broke stangers. I am going to be putting in my new tranny the weekend before opening day. That is $1000 that i won't have. I hope i can get into my buddys shop that weekend, otherwise i will be going to the races in a 1990 minivan

1990 minivan..... Did you ever see the video of the awd turbo caravan that runs 12's...lol funniest thing ever.. poor guy in a camaro ss had no clue.....

HemiChallenger said:
That was a FWD minivan, not AWD. And it had a 2.5 turbo in it, the guy that used to own it has a really good website. I believe it was called Gus' Garage.com you can probaly find it on a search for turbo chrysler cars.
what????? that makes it even better!!!!!

On another note, I am leaving to pick up my car from livernois right now...
I am gonna post my dyno sheet when i get it here...
Now hopefully it gets nice soon so i can install my brakes :D

Dale Royster said:
Yeah wait til you see that bill. My wheels and tires were $1200 from Harlow.
Yeah i'm not goin crazy on the wheels, just gonna get some 17x9 ultralite2's
with 275/40's dr's on the back, gforce kd's on the front...

Got my numbers from livernois today!!!!!!
257.3@5000rpm 297.1@4000rpm...
on a mustang dyno no less!!! thats awesome(at least to me)
And man what a difference the longtubes made :D
could be the tune though?.lol I dont care I'm happy today!!!

If anyone wants to see the dyno sheet click the link in my sig.....

gtrackd02 said:
Yeah i'm not goin crazy on the wheels, just gonna get some 17x9 ultralite2's
with 275/40's dr's on the back, gforce kd's on the front...

Got my numbers from livernois today!!!!!!
257.3@5000rpm 297.1@4000rpm...
on a mustang dyno no less!!! thats awesome(at least to me)
And man what a difference the longtubes made :D
could be the tune though?.lol I dont care I'm happy today!!!

If anyone wants to see the dyno sheet click the link in my sig.....

Get a 10" wheel for the back so you can run a 295 or 305 rear tire. 275 really isnt enough. If you do a prostock burn out they hook ok, but I really would rather have a 305 or 315 even. (If I was gonna run only a DR). Ive got 26x11.5x15 ET streets, now THAT Is the way to really go :)

Dale Royster said:
Get a 10" wheel for the back so you can run a 295 or 305 rear tire. 275 really isnt enough. If you do a prostock burn out they hook ok, but I really would rather have a 305 or 315 even. (If I was gonna run only a DR). Ive got 26x11.5x15 ET streets, now THAT Is the way to really go :)
yeah.. i might go with some 9or 10 inch et streets if i can pick up some draglites cheap for the back....
the steeda wheels will be street only... dr's included..
I'm sick of tire spinn!!! And im only making 257 to the wheels...jeez

I'll be out cruising gratiot or telegraph after weather gets better and I get mine dyno tuned from someone around here probably alternative auto, I talked to Lidio and he said he would take care of me, I went to a dyno day there at the end of last year but got their too late. Has anyone got work done there such as tuning or whatever? Were you satisfied with his work? I also talked to greg at Detroit speedworks but I heard from some people that they didnt really like his work. Anyway hope to see some of you guys out there this year and smoke some chevys :D .