Did a quick wash on the car and took pics (56k warning)

94_302

Founding Member
Sep 2, 2002
Miami
I hope they are not too big I already tried to resize them some.

Stang%202.jpg

Mustang%20GT%202.jpg

Car%202.jpg

Some close side shots
another%20side%202.jpg

Another%20side%203%202.jpg

side%20angles%202.jpg

Another%20side2%202.jpg

The Blue Oval :hail2:
Ford%202.jpg

Front%20view%202.jpg

Zoomed in view really gives a differnet perspective. I never realized just how curved this part was.
hood%20vent%202.jpg

Same for the stock spoiler
spoiler%202.jpg

One last one of my baby
my%20car%202.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looking good. Has the rear been repainted? Looks kind of rough back there but I guess mine is alittle too.

I don't think I've ever once seen those rails on the doors like that. Dealer option maybe?

Zero Signal said:
Looking good. Has the rear been repainted? Looks kind of rough back there but I guess mine is alittle too.

I don't think I've ever once seen those rails on the doors like that. Dealer option maybe?

Factory paint never been repainted. The rear bumper has always had a rougher look than the rest of the car. Especially by the Letter M for mustang, that is why I angled it from the GT side. Also the sun was barely out. The Waffles are staying I never liked them but strangely they have grown on me lately. The door guards were a 50.00 option I just checked it on the window sticker they called it Body Moldings. Also I just saw in the 94 brochure that it was an option from the factory not just something from the dealer.

Swarzkopf~Yours looks great, its a 95 right?

Oh and the paint looks 10 times better with the sun out there were way too many clouds out. Bad day for pics but good day for washing about an hour or so after I pulled her into the garage we got some major down pour.