Did some part polishing this weekend

Well I'm still a good hour+ from Rockford, but yeah fairly close ;)

If they are the 99+ calipers (PBR), they're aluminum and should keep a polish pretty well, but steel would rust almost as soon as I finished with them lol

Shoot me a pm sometime with what you are thinking of having polished and we'll talk.

• Sponsors (?)

I've actually got the entire bolt to bolt braking system off of a 94 (including the axle housing and k-member). Still looking around for a set of PBRs for the front.

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure the rears on the 94 are steel. you could try a polish and clear coat but the clear usually yellows with high heat.

I plan to just paint my rears black or silver. But part of me wants to keep them red and just paint the caliper bracket on the fronts red, still debating that.

FastGT94 said:
Not sure, but I'm pretty sure the rears on the 94 are steel. you could try a polish and clear coat but the clear usually yellows with high heat.

I plan to just paint my rears black or silver. But part of me wants to keep them red and just paint the caliper bracket on the fronts red, still debating that.

Yeah... rears, I'm not too concerned with. Maybe paint them the same color as my car. The fronts would look hot with a nice polish though.