Did U Guys C the 0-mile SN95 Saleen on eBay? ?

The car is still on MSO and I know we can't post links, so just hop on and search under vehicles for FORD MUSTANG and then for years choose 1994 and 1995 and you will get it.

ZERO miles, still on factory MSO for a mere $39K (reserve still not hit).

Enjoy.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont understand why we cant post eBay links if we are just showing it to people.

I wasn't sure about that either. I think they do it in 5.0 Talk all the time. I thought it was okay to post links to which you have no vested interest (for lack of a better way of saying it).

linkety link

The way I interpreted the rule is we can't post links to our own auctions. This should be no different than posting a link to any other outside site, as I have no affiliation to this particular vehicle. If I'm wrong, well... feel free to delete this post. I do want it though :drool:

I don't see there being anything wrong about posting a link to an ebay ad such as this. If it's for general interest, I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. If I posted a link saying, hey go buy this guy's headers, I can understand (to an extent)...but I can't see why there would be a problem with this ad.

Paul can you clarify the rules for us on this one?