Did you smile on your way to work this morning?

• Sponsors (?)

I usually have fun on the way in, theres a corner I like to slide around when there's no traffic... I grin ear to ear every morning, unless I get stuck in 20 under traffic. The speed limit here should be 100 people wouldn't go over 60 any way.

Alright guys this might sound a tad ghey but I always get butterflies in my stomach just before I get in my car. And when she starts up after sitting for a while I love how it sounds like all hell is breaking lose.

CatmanJJ said:
Alright guys this might sound a tad ghey but I always get butterflies in my stomach just before I get in my car. And when she starts up after sitting for a while I love how it sounds like all hell is breaking lose.

Maybe thats what I need to hear at 7 am. :D

I smiled because i got some head before i went to work.

Watch the mods chew me up for this one!

Its okay because i'm still gonna be smiling because my fiance is spending the night again tonight. SO BOOYA!

CatmanJJ said:

I know exactly what you mean! Just sitting there and letting it run early in the morning.. it has been brightening my day the past few weeks at idle more than it used to :D

yeah i drove the stang to work today, i always wait until friday to drive it to work, i drive my truck the whole week until friday where i celebrate the day by driving my car and being loud. And yes its been puting a smile on my face since day 1, 5 years and counting.