Die-Cast S197 Mustangs?

• Sponsors (?)

PonyKeg said:
Ford is selling a Windveil Blue die-cast model on the Ford Collection website.

Only problem is, my pony is Sonic Blue!

Anybody know whether a die-cast manufacturer is planning on making more colors available for the S197 Mustang?

I believe AutoArt has a few new colors including sonic blue comming soon. But I see your mustang is a V6 model, I don't think they will have the V6 non fog lamp model. So you may be stuck with getting a Sonic Blue GT model. But if that doesn't bother you then there is no problem. :nice:

I already have a windveil blue GT from Autoart on order. It is due to be released in August some time. The reason for the pre order is that I want one of the 6000 because I have the exact car, WB, GT, Premium with the black interior.

I was at a scale model show checking out what's out there in the plastic model kits world. I got to go for work during the day so it was actually fun work. I saw an early molde release from Ertl for the 2005 Mustang GT. So they said they'd have a plastic 2005 Mustang GT kit available sometime this year. It looked pretty good. So if you wanna build your own and paint it whatever color you can pic up an Ertl. I'm looking to order a couple of those Auto Art models they look sweet.

John