Do People still post in this forum?

• Sponsors (?)

Nice truck Bill! Congrats!

billsl2.bmp

billsl.bmp

Hey Jun, Thanks for posting the pics for me!

Now, I need a QUICK POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys think I should keep those Crager SS wheels or put the original 03 SVT's back on?

before anyone asks, yes they are 18's (18X9.5) they just seem to look smaller.

I'm kind of leaning towards the Cragers because they are sort of old school and I haven't seen any other L's with them.

Let me know what you guys think...........................................

Since this thred really had no topic other then to see if the SCUM crowd even still come around here, I'll just continue to hijack it and turn it into one of our SCUM threds.
hmm, am I still SCUM without a Stang :shrug: I think we all know the answer to that.

Well, in speaking to the Lightning crowd, I have detirmined that the truck has a 6lb crank pulley on it :eek:
I thought the thing boosted up pretty hard. I found a reciept in the truck with the original owners name and number. I left him a voice message asking him to give me a call so that I can see what all I've got on this baby.

On the way home from Pierre's house Friday night I had a V8 Camero full of Jarines line up on me and I just knew it was on.
I even let them get the jump on me and by the time I hit 90 I had them by about 3 car lengths!
Now granted, the Slomero had I think 3 guys in it but Damn!
At the next light they were all smiles and thumbs up, even the driver.

Oh and I decided to keep the Cragars on there.

And, maybe I'll have to come up with a new one like:

FFOCT. F.F.O.C.T. ie Fast Ford Owners of Cars & Trucks. :D

Yeah JJ.

Cragar's......3 Beau, JJ, Mike.
SVT's..........1 Pierre.

I've pretty much made up my mind. The SVT's are going on ebay.
I've got some serious rearranging to do in my garrage as it is, just to get this beast in there. It was tight with the wifes wagon and the Stang :(
But there's no way this thing is stayin outside.

Gt

Well it launched really good. .538 r.t. and 1.7 60 ft. time but it fell flat on it's face at 4800 rpm. I believe it is starving for fuel. I will drop the tank and replace the fuel pump sometime next week. I believe it is the fuel pump because my fuel pressure gage went from 40 to 25 lbs. on my 2-3 shift.

Fred :flag:

YELLOW42RCODE said:
Well it launched really good. .538 r.t. and 1.7 60 ft. I believe it is the fuel pump because my fuel pressure gage went from 40 to 25 lbs. on my 2-3 shift.

Awesome reaction time and 60ft! :nice: Your getting good at this ****.

but, yeah that fuel pressure thing, that's not good. Don't want to be leaning out up top like that. You don't have an FMU right? you have a chip burnned.
And you have at least a 190 or 255lph pump right?

L8 MUSL said:
Awesome reaction time and 60ft! :nice: Your getting good at this ****.

but, yeah that fuel pressure thing, that's not good. Don't want to be leaning out up top like that. You don't have an FMU right? you have a chip burnned.
And you have at least a 190 or 255lph pump right?

Right Bill,
I have a custom chip and a now dead 255lph in tank fuel pump :nonono: I removed the FMU when I installed 36lbs. injectors. :nice: It's a good thing 255lph pumps are only 105.00 for a good one.

So are the rims still up for discussion?

If it were my ride, which, it is most certainly not, I'd go with LX 10 holes.

Very nice Bill.

PS - SO FUCT : SOcal Fords under Carlsbad and Temecula. I want royalties.

slayr281 said:
So are the rims still up for discussion?

If it were my ride, which, it is most certainly not, I'd go with LX 10 holes.

Very nice Bill.

Thanks, and no. The SVT's are already up to 400 bones on ebay as we speak. I just took a break from some serious garage revamping in an attempt to get the thing in there.
IT WILL BE GARAGED!