Does anyone have the Konig beyond series wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

I am thinking about purchasing a set of Konig Beyond series wheels and would like to see someone's ride with the same wheels. I am hesitant to purchase $1000 in wheels that I haven't seen pictures of. Any pics would be appreciated.

The March '07 issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords has an '05 GT in it with the Konig Beyond wheels. Not sure if you have that issue, but there are a couple pics in there. Great picture on page 68-69.

He is reffering to this ad, Its my car in the ad!

View attachment 385319

heres a better pic of the car
shot2.jpg

shot1-1.jpg

This thing sucks....I'll try again:

The car in the picture in the magazine is all black. Did you paint it? The picture on page 68-69 that I referrenced is not anywhere near what you have posted. I am confused.

Those look sweet!
I love the fanblade style like I have now and those resemble them, but come in wider widths:D I would be very happy if the ones I have now came in at least 9.5 or even 10" width. I believe I may get the Konig Beyonds and stagger the widths(18x8.5 Front/18x9.5 Rear).

Thanks for the post guys!

Those look sweet!
I love the fanblade style like I have now and those resemble them, but come in wider widths:D I would be very happy if the ones I have now came in at least 9.5 or even 10" width. I believe I may get the Konig Beyonds and stagger the widths(18x8.5 Front/18x9.5 Rear).

Thanks for the post guys!

Yeah thoese are definitely sweet. I was gonna get them but got the Foose Nitrous Black instead.

I had Konig Beyonds on mine until I installed the new brakes. Now they won't fit. I loved the look of the wheels but I had a problem with them shedding the center caps. The caps snap onto a plastic ring that in turn snaps into the wheel center. I guess they are susceptible to temperature changes because I took my car out one day when it was cold and lost three center caps. Konig has never been able to provide me with replacements. Hey, if you are willing to search for center caps PM me and I'll let you have em cheap. I was going to ebay em off as track only wheels.

And if not then try discount tire direct. My 18x9.5's were under 900 bucks, locks, studs, valve stems, and shipping included. A grand's a little too much unless you're talking about 20's.