Does Stangnet hate NPI's more than Ricers and Camaros?

• Sponsors (?)

you nonpi guys suck. I been in a 01 GT STOCK and that thing had alot more balls than my car!!! and that PI was an automatic!!! Truth is it seems the PI guys dont hate us... or they just havent posted that they do.

and EPIKGT that car looks sicc!

Both can look good. I went from

98 GT 5 speed
Borla Stingers, UPR Catted X, BBK TBody and Plenum, Full PI Swap, 3.90s, a K&N FIPK, and a 75 shot

dscf0668sei7.jpg

to this

01 GT auto
Bassani CB, MAC o/r H, PP Plenum and Tbody, MPH T-trim, MPH Boost Pipe

picturesrj1.jpg

Both looked great, but without the PI swap or alot of work the 96-98 cars are imo not much fun to drive. Still to this day however, the 98 Cobra is the sexiest mustang since the 60s/early 70s.

obviously, Mr. Ricer

yes, i guess i am a ricer because i dont go screaming "POWER, POWER..MORE POWER".

I just think that having a car with alot of in kinda useless unless it can do other things to. For me i need a car that is light and Nimble Than Fat and powerfull.

I LOVE power. Power is fun, but it need to be in a car that use it.

I guess liking to turn makes me a ricer

HEY EVERYONE, I AM A RICER

yes, i guess i am a ricer because i dont go screaming "POWER, POWER..MORE POWER".

I just think that having a car with alot of in kinda useless unless it can do other things to. For me i need a car that is light and Nimble Than Fat and powerfull.

New edge cars arent that much heavier, plus your car has an iron block & mine has aluminum which is about 70 lbs less. But the shaker scoop, & DOHC heads add a little bit of the weight back, but who cares. I like both. You just say there ugly because you have an SN95. If your would have bought a new edge you would like those better & say that SN95's are ugly......

New edge cars arent that much heavier, plus your car has an iron block & mine has aluminum which is about 70 lbs less. But the shaker scoop, & DOHC heads add a little bit of the weight back, but who cares. I like both. You just say there ugly because you have an SN95. If your would have bought a new edge you would like those better & say that SN95's are ugly......

Naw, if i owned a new edge i would still say its not as good looking as the SN95

edit: nevermind.

I think we're comparing to a GT model. Anyone comparing SN95 vs. 99+ Mach/cobra is just off thier rocker. I think they are both f'n hawt cars that looks sweet w/ few mods.