Drove an Evo-8, now my car is slow...

• Sponsors (?)

No way in hell am I driving to Eastern Ohio just to race killy! Fine, you win. Take your stock cobra and leave this 4.6 area!
I will post my times from this summer. If you go to a track as well we can compare the times to see whose car might be faster. Have you already taken your car to the track? If so how did you do? To be honest I would have to guess that it would be a pretty even race but who knows? :shrug:

BTW, I am talking about racing you in my 1998 Honda Civic, it would not really be fair to you for me to bring the mad tyte Cobra to the track and smoke you...

lol kilgore really wants to race you ambo set it up for this summer
No I don't :shrug: I think it would be fun and interesting but to say I "really want to race Ambo" would not be accurate. It matters little whether it actually happens or not but like I said it would be fun and interesting. If Ambo beat me I would give him the thumbs up.

I will post my times from this summer. If you go to a track as well we can compare the times to see whose car might be faster. Have you already taken your car to the track? If so how did you do? To be honest I would have to guess that it would be a pretty even race but who knows? :shrug:

BTW, I am talking about racing you in my 1998 Honda Civic, it would not really be fair to you for me to bring the mad tyte Cobra to the track and smoke you...

I've never seen the track. I'm too scared of being turned away for being a covertible with a power adder. :(

I've never seen the track. I'm too scared of being turned away for being a covertible with a power adder. :(

at our track under 14.499 in a convertible requires a rollcage. so even a stock GT youre screwed. oh and 13.999 and under requires a helmet. so if you have a stock GT and can drive youre screwed.

I wonder how fast they'd turn me away being supercharged:rlaugh:

I've run several times at Norwalk with my vert without a problem. 12.6@110

at our track under 14.499 in a convertible requires a rollcage. so even a stock GT youre screwed. oh and 13.999 and under requires a helmet. so if you have a stock GT and can drive youre screwed.

The whole 13.99 thing needing a helmet is retarded. There are way too many cars out there than can run mid 13's right off the showroom floor, but you dont need to drive it around everyday with a helmet.

The one 13.9 pass I made was without a helmet, but it was my last run of the night and the track was closing, so nobody was there to give me a hard time. Tech did ask me what I was running, and at that point my best was a 14.0. The guy gave me a real stern warning about needing a helmet if I broke it.