Dyno Pull For $60 For The First Hour? (WTF)

FrdMustangCpe

May 27, 2004
Sin City, NV
How long does it take to do a few pulls. ive never ran on i dyno so i dont know. there is a shop that charges $60 for the first hour, then blah blah for every hour after that. of course like a clown i didnt ask what that fully included, A/F, tuning, etc. sound like a good price? ill probably do one so i can get depressed, well not really depressed but disappointed.

• Sponsors (?)

If there is no tuning involved you can make 3 pulls in less then an hour. If tuning is involved along with a custom chip/programming 2-3 hours is common.

For $60 I assume there is no wide ban for air/fuel monitoring, if so $60 is a very cheap price.

drgn5.0 said:
what shop is that? the one is smithfield charges 65 for 3 pulls.

its that place right beside/behind napa, there is like a little car dealership out front. i went in there today and asked how much they charge for pulls on the chassy (sp?) dyno. he told me $60 for the first hour. if you go by there let me know.

I know at Anderson Ford it's $200 for the first hour of dyno/tune and $100 for each additional hour, otherwise it's just $100/hr for dyno use. Seems steep, but I'm sure it's probably worth it since you have all of Rick's knowledge at your disposal during that time if you opt for tuning.