Roush Dyno run

S281SC#08

Aug 21, 2005
Clovis, NM
hey have any of you dynoed your your Saleen when it was stock my numbers were 310RWHP and 357RWTQ. But the guy said he was only seeing 5lbs of boost and i know i have seen 7lbs but that was in 1st and 2nd gear he seen 5lbs in 4th so does the gear make a difference. I am at 4500 feet

• Sponsors (?)

As soon as i bolted my s4 blower on with stock exhaust except high flow cats it made 345 and 360 torque. More important it ran 12.6 at 109mph somtimes 110.0 now with fuel pump injectors mass air and tb and my tune 11.9 at 114.9 was the best. I dynoed really low this past month. Do you realize folks how much horsepower you loose with belt slippage. My i have belt dust every wear even with a 114 inch gatorback.

I know how to prevent belt slippage, don't use a S/C :rlaugh:. I put an 03 GT crate motor in mine and added cams, long-tubes, O/R X-Pipe, and 4 way chip and the car put down 287rwhp and 315rwtq. The best part is that those numbers are a result of the 4th dyno pull (hot) on an engine with zero miles. The guy that did the swap and tune said it should put down 300/330 easy once the engine is broken in. He said if he would have let the car cool down it probably would have been 295 or so. Combine that with the 4.10's I put in and it is a completely different car to drive. Makes me wonder what the car would do with a S/C :rolleyes: