DYNO TUNE APPOINTMENT ON SATURDAY!

lxwants12's

Sep 22, 2004
I have a dyno appointment on saturday at a local reputable shop and im getting a full tune with a flip switch one for n/a and one for the juice......i cant wait im really excited...the guy said ill be right there he will be explaining everything to me step by step and i am just really excited!!....my car puts down 340rwhp untune as it sits.....and the cam i have is great for nitrous..which is what i requested from comp cams.....so i hope it makes up for the lost power in n/a trim........anywayz i will keep you guys posted and bring my camera to take some pics......im hoping the 75 shot will give me that at the wheels...if soo then i will spray 100 and if i get that at the wheels.....440rwhp i will be happy and hopefully in the low low 11's and maybe 10's...even with this heavy ass convertible!

• Sponsors (?)

347 stroker 10.5 : 1 comp.....afr 185's, all th goodies, internals all forged, bbk long tubes x pipe and mac cat back....trick flow street upper, pulley, electric fan, hmm msd ignition, those are the main power parts then i got everything to support them...too long of a list but im sure you understand

well i mean im not lying..i got 340 now untuned n/a i have a nx wet kit they supposedly rate there jets for power@ the wheels...so i know with a 100 and it being tuned 440 shouldnt be tooo much of a problem

yea i was worried bout the cam and intake but it worked out ok...i was runnign that intake on my old combo and didnt feel the extra 499 for the track heat was worth it....flow is only better by like 30 cfm...but really suprised by the cam...and all that running 12* too!

lxwants12's said:
yea i was worried bout the cam and intake but it worked out ok...i was runnign that intake on my old combo and didnt feel the extra 499 for the track heat was worth it....flow is only better by like 30 cfm...but really suprised by the cam...and all that running 12* too!
Nice, you have a little room for some more N/A numbers

**** this ****ing sucx dick....just checked my balance in my account online....if i go dyno sat it will **** me baddly......i dunno if i should do it...or if i can wait for 2 weeks...if i do it ill be smiling if and eating sardines for dineer for 2 weeks..if i dont ill be a little more at ease......**** i hate it when i have to choose **** like this......**** **** **** ****

im gonna do the responsible thing and not spend the money on the dyno....I am an expecting father......so i gotta put priorites first...you guys wouldnt believe already how many times a came close to selling my car to my neighboor