Dyno Tuning in SE Pennsylvania

• Sponsors (?)

N8Miller said:
i am interested.

will they be able to burn me a chip???

Yes, if you're EEC4 the tuner can burn you a chip. The tuner is requiring a pre-payment of $125 to cover himself because he's driving up from South Carolina. LINK TO PRE-PAY

The rest of the tuners fee (250-300 total/125-175 due depending on amount of cars) and the dyno time fee (even split of all pre-payers verified 1-2 days prior) are due at the dyno.

Let me know please. Thanks!

I all honesty, i wont prepay that much. just becasue i dont know if ill have the $ and all the bugs straightened out by then.
if we can work something else out....maybe in June, that would be better.

PS, i also want the multi program Diablo Chip.... will they be able to do that? Like have it tuned on motor....then on the nitrous?

I doubt he can do the multi chip. As for the prospects of june, it's not going to happen. This isn't going to be a recurring thing. I had two cars I needed done, so I worked it out and organized everything, and am just trying to generate some more business for the tuner at this point to make it worth his time. If you can make it in May, just let me know. I'll ask him about the pre-pay, but I will say that without a confirmation that you're going to be there within the last couple days prior, the dyno price will be a bit more than the fair share of the people who have been confirmed to be showing.

All right everyone, here's the skinny. The dyno day is still on, and we still have open spots. Right now there are 8 people confirmed to show, so if you confirm you're going to show prior to Friday, you get added to the list and the overall price goes down for your dyno time (not the tuners price). That would make it less than $68 a person for dyno time. If you show up unexpectedly at the dyno, your dyno time will be a flat rate of $100.

If you're planning on making it, please let me know. Thanks!