E-bay headlights

• Sponsors (?)

I've thought about them. They look pretty good for $100. If you get them make sure and post up pics. I'd like to see how they look on my color.

Also I think there was a thread a few weeks ago about someone who put them in. Maybe someone will resurect it.

I bought some headlights off of e-bay for my car they are tinted. I can't remember the brand, but they were probably JDM. I don't have any pictures right now, but they definitely look a lot better than stock IMO. Especially if your headlights are foggy like mine were. I also got the corner lenses too, which also look good.

i have them.. go to my website for pictures... So far i have had no problems. Well with this set, the first set came and there was a defect so they paid to have them shipped both ways and my next set i had no problems.

:OT:

Man, does it get me all riled up when people put JDM on stuff for domestics. I guess that is such a popular search term that people use it way too much now.

Yeah, because the altezza lights on ebay really came on the mustangs in Japan. :nonono:

Oh, btw, JDM= Japanese Domestic Market = stuff that came on the Japanese version of a car that was sold here (i.e. Honda crap).

[/Rant]
Scott