E7TE's on 351W Block

• Sponsors (?)

The older (96 ond older) F-150's and Econoline vans with the 351 came with the E7 heads. I agree, they'd probably hurt performance. Going with an OEM head, get at least some GT40's from a Cobra, or the 5.0 Explorer before they put the "P" heads on, so you can use regular headers. I don't believe anyone makes a header for the 351 with "P" heads. Long tube swap headers may work though. Some do on the 94-95's without getting the swap headers.

Those heads will work to get the car running. However they will be a big restiction on performance. I ran stock 302 heads for several months after converting to a 351W. If you are looking for a low $ head they will do. But look into getting aftermarkets as soon as you can, along with cam and intake.jason

ported and polished the heads should ( depending on port work) out flow the GT40s !! Have the bolt hols drilled out for the 1/2 in W head bolts and bolt them on!! I am putting my Stage 4, P/P E7s on my 393 I have just finished for my 68 POS.. will be interesting!!

Just me............................

Thumper