• wish it were mine

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters

67coupestang

Founding Member
May 31, 2002
anybody else following this at all

www.ebaymotors.com/fastback

I definately dont like the wheels the front wheels have too much backspacing. I dont like deleting the backup lights, I think if they were going to remove all the rest of the chrome they should have painted the rear bumper to match as well... thumbs down im my opinion

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: That car is as close to an Eleanor ripoff as you can get. They shouldve just dropped the bucks and made one, not some poor attempt at it. Eleanor blows that thing out of the water. And those doper rims need to be thrown in the Atlantic ocean. :notnice:

I love it. Trepanier has done it once again. The rearend is a little boring, but the wheels are grate ! :nice: And i love that interior. The gray stripe over the car is also much better then the Shelby/Viper stripes

fastforward15.jpg

fastforwardferdig.jpg

It`s SO MUCH better looking than the Eleanors. And that front spoiler is Way Cool

another thing i want to know is.. the front tire camber... is that the way the fat man fab is, or is it poor alignment... i realize it will help cornering, but if daily driven your tires would be SHOT!!!

I love the way it looks. I wouldn't change anything about it, except maybe the tail pipes. The engine bay is a plus, very clean, especially the radiator support. The wheels suit the car i think, i think camber on the tires look like that because its at its lowest point. It has air ride, so if he raised it a bit, it would straighten out. This car has the retro look, applying a modern look to an old car. Those of you that like the classic look, i can understand not liking this car. But a stock classic is boring in my opinion.

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Great looking car with some real craftsmanship in it. There are certainly things I would change about it, but all things considered, good stuff. :nice:

Gotta agree with blake, everything is executed with such precision and quality that I can't help but be wowed by it. I don't hate the wheels, but would likely go some other way. Amazingly well executed car. Had to cost well over $23.00 cash.

The Hopkinator said:
:lol: That car is as close to an Eleanor ripoff as you can get. They shouldve just dropped the bucks and made one, not some poor attempt at it. Eleanor blows that thing out of the water. And those doper rims need to be thrown in the Atlantic ocean. :notnice:

Is this because of the color? The scoops are all handmade, and the Shelby's had scoops, so why is it not a Shelby ripoff? And why not throw them in the Pacific Ocean, it's deeper, you got something against the left coast?!?! :stick:

I agree about the rims, I like them, but I think they're too big. Overall I like the car better than Eleanor. Man, what if that would have been a Shelby they did that to... :stick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rlaugh:

Does seem to be an "Elenore" like ripoff to me too. Maybe in this day and age they should have used a different year & color. Seems like it couldn't really move much. Do they have any performace specs for it? Or is it more of a concept car to showcase all the crap you can buy on E-bay?

1320stang said:
Is this because of the color? The scoops are all handmade, and the Shelby's had scoops, so why is it not a Shelby ripoff? And why not throw them in the Pacific Ocean, it's deeper, you got something against the left coast?!?! :stick:

I Man, what if that would have been a Shelby they did that to... :stick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rlaugh:

Wow. Picking a fight ? ..Be careful...
.. Lets look at your response analytically.
The color ? Perhaps. It IS a 67 Fastback. It IS painted grey .
The Scoops? These look more like Eleanor scoops than Shelby scoops.They practically ARE Eleanor scoops...
And the pacific ocean thing? Do I have anything against the "left coast" ?
Well,, the WEST coast itself, no, . Im not too fond of places like Oklahoma though , since you asked..

And as far as the Shelby snipe, well here we go again . However I think this time, since I dont believe Im dealing with an intelligence level that will ever fully grasp the fact that there are NO PERMANENT MODS DONE, I shant attempt yet ANOTHER explanation. :chair:

The Hopkinator said:
Wow. Picking a fight ? ..Be careful...
.. Lets look at your response analytically.
The color ? Perhaps. It IS a 67 Fastback. It IS painted grey .
The Scoops? These look more like Eleanor scoops than Shelby scoops.They practically ARE Eleanor scoops...
And the pacific ocean thing? Do I have anything against the "left coast" ?
Well,, the WEST coast itself, no, . Im not too fond of places like Oklahoma though , since you asked..

And as far as the Shelby snipe, well here we go again . However I think this time, since I dont believe Im dealing with an intelligence level that will ever fully grasp the fact that there are NO PERMANENT MODS DONE, I shant attempt yet ANOTHER explanation. :chair:

:jester: I'm just poking fun at you Hop, I couldn't find the "tounge in cheek" smilie.

:hail2:

There's nothing I hate about it except for the rims. Good looking rim design, but anything over 17's look retarded on small cars like a mustang. I'm all about lowering a car to handle, but the wheels also look stupid tucked up as far as they are in the wheelwells. If the rims were smaller maybe it wouldn't look quite as idiotic.........
Otherwise I think it's a pretty awesome car.

I don't think it really looks like eleanor. The car is painted Smoke Silver, which does look simlar to eleanore in the photos, but in person it is definitely different. There was an eleanor clone at SEMA not too far away from the Ebay booth where the Fastforward car was displayed. The differences were obvious. The scoops are anything but eleanore. To give a better example, check out the lower scoops:

ebay9.jpg

ch8-21lg.jpg

The lower scoop on eleanor starts very close to the door opening, whereas the Trepanier car is further back. Also, there is no upper scoop on the Trepanier car. They removed the outer portion of the air extractors and filled the opening with a plate to give it a recessed look.

And those are just a few of the differences on the outside. There's not enough time to describe in detail everything that was done under the hood or to the interior.

Another big difference is Troy doesn't use any fiberglass. It's all steel. He also removed all the trim and shaved the door handles. It's a well done "street rod" style Mustang.

Other than it being a '67 fastback and somewhat of a grayish color, it is anything but an eleanor ripoff.

1320stang said:
:jester: I'm just poking fun at you Hop, I couldn't find the "tounge in cheek" smilie.

:hail2:

Im sorry then, 1320 , Im just used to being attacked so frequently over the Shelby thing, I never know when someones razzin me or launching missiles :shrug:

Im slow like that ya know ! :rolleyes:

Sorry again mate ! :cheers: