eibach springs DONE!!!

Modular2v

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
oklahoma
WOW guys by far one of the easiest mods i have done. Being only 19 i was hesitant to do it myself but it was easy as hell. In my honest opinion the front springs were easier to do than the back. The back A-frame had some trouble lining up but still easy. I couldnt be more happy with the appearence of the car. These cars should come stock sitting this way!! The install only took me about 3 1/2 hours. Hmmm what mod to do next? :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i have the eibach prokits...the car handles like a dream and i actually noticed that the ride is smoother!!! I forgot to thank all of you guys for supporting me and giving me the confidence to do it. One tool that you want to make sure u have is a pickle fork...couldnt have done the fronts without it. Yeah i wish i had some pics, i will try to get some up within the next day or two. My car is the first sonic blue stang i have seen that is lowered. How much are upper and lower control arms?

For a huge difference get some decent shocks. When I replaced my springs at 35,000 miles I left my old shocks in and they were total crap. I installed the Bilsteins and the difference was huge. I especially noticed this taking corners at higher speed. With the stock stuff the car would lean, with the Bilstiens the car stayed flat. You might be ok with the stock stuff for a little while but once those are worn out get some decent Tokico, Koni, or Bilsteins.