ENGINE GOOO RRUUUU'S

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Going in for the rebuild on my 88, so here's the deal...I need some advice on my chosen combo. Ok first I am staying SD so please omit the mass air comments cause I have already decided to stay SD. Now for the goodies- complete rebuild short block to original spec, with Crower cam #15511 and windsor Jr heads with all new hardware and springs, 1.6 RR's and 70mm TB with Edlebrock RPM intake (upper and lower) with Mac LT's and O/R h with U/D pullies. Well that's going to be the set up I picked so give me some input if you can as to who else has this and if so what kind of HP/TQ will be there for me.
Thanks guys,
Derek

• Sponsors (?)

Really hoping no tuning will be necessary the Cam was picked just for the speed density set up it is made to fall in the usable range with speed density and I know the heads will not cause any real problems, so I'm woundering with stock 19's flowing the fuel at 39psi off vac, do you see any reason why I might run too lean?.Injectors can flow far above my required volume in the 300HP or less range, would there be any reason to need a chip?? I don't think the combo is all that agressive in terms of other H/C/I combo's out there, I'm looking for moderate good power gains while maintaining reliability.