Everbody Meet......BRUNO

• Sponsors (?)

Thats my lil bro and his boxer... see the brown rug in the back? The dog ate the 3/4ths of the entire thing... when I say ate.. i mean he ate it. It wasn't like there were shreds laying around the house. There was carpet in his crap for a month straight.

1421135990_l.jpg

Cool pup! Get ready for some damage. This little bastard:

View attachment 414615

He ate or damaged the following houshold items: couch, loveseat, three rugs, rocking chair, dining room table, 3 dining room table chairs, piano, piano seat, coffee table, 2 end tables, TV stand, various trim pieces around doors, various walls, 3 door handles, wood blinds on front window, refrigerator door handle, kitchen counters and various other item I forgot.
He's a great dog now but the first two years I was ready to kill him. Everytime I came home it was a suprise to see what he got into this time. Now all he wants to do is growl and chase people, especially the mail man.

Here he is now at 3 years old.

View attachment 414617

Cool pup! Get ready for some damage. This little bastard:

View attachment 414597

He ate or damaged the following houshold items: couch, loveseat, three rugs, rocking chair, dining room table, 3 dining room table chairs, piano, piano seat, coffee table, 2 end tables, TV stand, various trim pieces around doors, various walls, 3 door handles, wood blinds on front window, refrigerator door handle, kitchen counters and various other item I forgot.
He's a great dog now but the first two years I was ready to kill him. Everytime I came home it was a suprise to see what he got into this time. Now all he wants to do is growl and chase people, especially the mail man.

Here he is now at 3 years old.

View attachment 414599

dog looks pretty stout in that pic, and the stang looks hot.

Everyone, do yourself and your dog a favor and crate them when you leave the house. It may not be as comfortable for the pup as the rug in the living roof, but your life and the pups life will be so much happier when you aren't wanting to kill it everytime you walk in the door.

Everyone, do yourself and your dog a favor and crate them when you leave the house. It may not be as comfortable for the pup as the rug in the living roof, but your life and the pups life will be so much happier when you aren't wanting to kill it everytime you walk in the door.

Believe me I tried the crate. The frist time he shreaded an entire blanket, two toys and crapped in there with all the shreaded fluff. The dog was terrorfied, that wa only about an hour. It took me another hour to clean the crap out of the crate and off the dog. I thought he'll get used to it after a while. After a week of cleaning crap off the dog and the crate, I ran out of blankets and toys, plus he chewed a hole in the crate wall. I finally penned him in the kitchen. This was fine for about 4-5 months until he found out he could jump the kiddie gate. That's when all heII broke loose.
Oh well. He's fine now and my wife got the new furniture she wanted.

My Mom crate trained her Queensland Heeler. I'm going to do the same when I get a dog. Hopefully soon. My son keeps buggin' me about it. LOL

I was going to buy an Old English Bulldog...they're pretty awesome dogs, but now i think if i do buy a dog it might be a Cane Corso...i dunno though since they're a bit aggressive, i might still end up with the Olde since i have a son.