exhaust question

Teen'93stang5.0

Founding Member
May 26, 2002
winning
ok, i was talking to a friend of the family who owns an exhaust shop today about something for my car and he said that he could build me a custom settup "on the house" for some irrelavant reasons, but anyway, since they would have to do kink bending on it, what size tubing would give me a decent iner diameter (like if they use 3" tube ill end up with small spots of prolly 2.5" etc.)

you all see what i mean,

so what would be a good diameter to use, or am i really better off getting something pre-made with mandrel bent tubing

• Sponsors (?)

Teen'93stang5.0 said:
ok, i was talking to a friend of the family who owns an exhaust shop today about something for my car and he said that he could build me a custom settup "on the house" for some irrelavant reasons, but anyway, since they would have to do kink bending on it, what size tubing would give me a decent iner diameter (like if they use 3" tube ill end up with small spots of prolly 2.5" etc.)

you all see what i mean,

so what would be a good diameter to use, or am i really better off getting something pre-made with mandrel bent tubing
A shop that does exhaust work, and has no mandrel bender.....I think you would be better off buying the exhaust pieces.