Fair price?

• Sponsors (?)

I seem to remember daggar recommending you take some of these posts to the v6 forum. Hence why people may question you wasting your money on the v6. Its different when you ask questions pertaining to your dads 86 being as that its v8. but more then anything if you carry an attitude people are gonna respong with one. that goes for anyone on here, and in all facets of life really. 10 bucks for a dash panel I think is fair but your always gonna get whacked with shipping if you buy off ebay. i also suggest this thread get closed because i think it will go nowhere fast and you have gotten acceptable answers to something that didnt really require a thread to begin with.

I seem to remember daggar recommending you take some of these posts to the v6 forum. Hence why people may question you wasting your money on the v6. Its different when you ask questions pertaining to your dads 86 being as that its v8. but more then anything if you carry an attitude people are gonna respong with one. that goes for anyone on here, and in all facets of life really. 10 bucks for a dash panel I think is fair but your always gonna get whacked with shipping if you buy off ebay. i also suggest this thread get closed because i think it will go nowhere fast and you have gotten acceptable answers to something that didnt really require a thread to begin with.

this is a 5.0 mustang part....you have 5.0's i ask here, wtf is the v6 dudes going to tell me," idk seems fair but go ask one of them"