Final #'s...685rwhp 560rwtq

stangtrooper97 said:
Awesome numbers. How much boost are you pushing thru it?

Congrats, glad to see it is finally running the way it is supposed to. :nice:

i'm seeing around 20-22lbs. we're spinning the JT to around 59,000 rpms. its rated at 62-65,000 being its max so there is some blower left if i ever choose to use it haha. thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

Roush97 said:
i'm seeing around 20-22lbs. we're spinning the JT to around 59,000 rpms. its rated at 62-65,000 being its max so there is some blower left if i ever choose to use it haha. thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate it.
Psh! ONLY 20-22 lbs...thats pathetic :rlaugh: lol, your crazy man! Enjoy that car man, you have a one in a million car there, very very very impressive! :nice: It's sad when someone makes my 250 rwhp car look like a geo metro :nonono:

WhiteDevil69 said:
I believe he has a TKO tranny if I remember right.

thanks whitedevil, and you're right about the tranny. heres what my drivetrain consists of: cobra flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch(which doesnt stand a chance), tko tranny, aluminum flywheel, and a STOCK rear except for a set of fms 3.73's. i can almost feel my axles and diff disintigrating beneith me when i lay into it, lol

Roush97 said:
yeah cobra flywheel, spec stage 3 clutch(which doesnt stand a chance), tko tranny, aluminum flywheel, and a STOCK rear except for a set of fms 3.73's. i can almost feel my axles and diff disintigrating beneith me when i lay into it, lol
LOL, jeeez, just make sure you NEVER romp on it when your more than pushing distance from a gas station or parking lot. :rlaugh:

Car looks great, how does it hold to the pavement with the 3.73's lol? I assume it doesn't. I ran lay into mine in 3rd gear and take it sideways at like 80mph. ZCar looks great and I've read about all the drama and I feel for you man. Congrats. It looks amazing and I'm sure it sounds and feels the same. One a side note, is that clutch holding on the dyno? Just wondering because I know and I'm sure you know your usein that puppy for all its worth ;). Congrats again. P.S atco is still open if you wanted to make a trek.