FINALLY!!!! 2000 posts

• Sponsors (?)

krash kendall said:
Here's the plane. I will spare you the deer photo...

......Armadillo season.

Looks like an awfully expensive way to make venison sausage :rolleyes:

Hedgehog season
img_sonic_hedgehog01.jpg

krash kendall said:
Oh it was sliced all right! Right clean in half! The picture of the deer is a good reminder not to walk near the business end of the plane!

Dog season!

We-elll..... so whip out the compleat story! :D
Can't be any worse than the "wolves -vs- 30mm chain gun" video from an Air Force weenie I know. :puke:

EDIT: almost forgot.... Rattlesnake season!!!!
Somebody (must have been a newbie or a hopeless greenhorn) was out traipsing around the Gila Mountains east of town yesterday; and found out that the wriggly critters are kinda cranky when they finally come out of hibernation. :eek: :rolleyes:

StangDreamin' said:
EDIT: almost forgot.... Rattlesnake season!!!!
Somebody (must have been a newbie or a hopeless greenhorn) was out traipsing around the Gila Mountains east of town yesterday; and found out that the wriggly critters are kinda cranky when they finally come out of hibernation. :eek: :rolleyes:
Ya! Well who Isn't!!!:fuss:

StangDreamin' said:
We-elll..... so whip out the compleat story! :D
Can't be any worse than the "wolves -vs- 30mm chain gun" video from an Air Force weenie I know. :puke:

Well okay, but don't say I didn't warn you! Air Ambulance was on its take off roll out of an interior town here in British Columbia (I think it was Prince George) when a deer crossed in front of it. That's pretty much the story as it goes in the flying circle up here.

.....burrowing owl season!