finally got a new intake trick flow for CHEAP

90lxboost'n

Jan 1, 2006
Ohio
What is up guys, I just bought a trick flow track heat upper and lower intake, a bbk 75mm throttle body, and egr spacer, a 75 mm granetelli mass, with 24lb. injectors and a 1 inch spacer also an f303 cam all for 500.00 and it is all like new, was it worth it or what. Also what is an explorer upper and lower worth.

• Sponsors (?)

The guy said he has been trying to sell these parts for a couple of weeks now, but everybody wanted him to seperate them and he did not want to, because you are always stuck with the things that won't sell. He had it all onm a non-running unfinished car he bought, he finished it up tried to start it and somehow with the F cam the valves smashed the pistons. He must have been using 1.7 rockers or something. I seen the pistons and they were ugly.. When the guy told me 500 I told him SOLD. I have an explorer upper and lower a set of 24 lb'ers and a 75mm granatelli motorsports mass I will trade someone for a set of weld draglites 15x8 rear and the skinny fronts Pm me or send me a message to [email protected]. I am located in Wilmington Ohio also..