flowsound

has anyone ever heared of flow sound mufflers before. I was at the muffler shop asking about 40 series flowmaster's and he said he also had flowsound mufflers.
Witch he said were maid just like flowmaster 40 series. has anyone ever used these before or know anything about them. any help would be nice. they are alot cheaper compared to flowmasters.

• Sponsors (?)

they are a company whose worse enemy is flowmaster.. the sole purpose of ther company is to imitate flowmaster..and they do a good job as they sound nearly identical.
No idea about their quality though, if its cheaper than flow and made the same way, it must be crap

I was told by this guy that runs this local jack leg shop that they sound identical to flowmaster and are supposedly made the same way. He said that they are able to make them the same because flowmaster has lost its patent on the 40 series.

I've heard a set before and quite honestly they didn't sound like a true flowmaster to me. If it was me I would save up the extra cash and get the real thing and then you will be sure it's gonna sound good.

I know most will most likely disagree, but I would go with the flowsounds! Obviously take a good look at them first, and make a good judgement decision. But I have seen them on eBay before, along with "FlowMonsters" (LOL), and they are just a knock off of 40 series FlowMasters. The pictures looked IDENTICAL to FlowMasters, down to the welds of the internal deflectors! How much can a company screw up welding a few steel parts together? They are fully welded, so you have a step up on all the stamped mufflers out there. And you will save a few bucks (to put toward the gas your gonna use listening to how it sounds at WOT!) If you dont get the "signature" flow sound (like the million other mustangs with flows) will you be that upset? Im sure it will be VERY similar, with maybe a more unique tone, and it will be all yours! Just my 2 cents....