Flying to Vegas in the AM...

....for my boy's 21st!

Gonna be gone all weekend, staying up at Exaclibur til Sunday - his family is overseas so bought us the fare and hotel for the entire weekend - gonna be SICK.

Been waiting for this kid to turn 21 forever, I'll post some pics up of the trip once I'm back. Supposed to snow tonight so I'm glad my ride is going to sit until I get back.

Have a good weekend guys! :)

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds fun, my 21st birthday sucked majorly. I had a court date at 8:30am the next day....still got hammered lol. The next morning I paid dearly with a horrible hangover while in court. Don't worry though, I made it through with no problems haha.

You lucky stiff! I love Las Vegas. Ive been there 6 times over the past several years.I call it my "home away from home" Most recently this past August. Make sure you set aside a few hours and head out to Red Rock Canyon National Park. Its a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the strip. Also, if you head out to go see Hoover Dam make sure you hit the authentic A&W Root Beer in Bolder City. Have a good time and make sure you post some pics!