Fog light Question!!

Well since i got my 94 GT it never had the fog lights hooked up... And I just purchased new lense's for it and I got under the car, and noticed theres no wiring... The car was hit in the front a while back most likly.. and I think they took the bad bumper off and cut the fog light wires.. Now my ? is where do the wires come out of the rad support? drivers side or pass side? I noticed theres 2 wires that are cut on the drivers side behind the headlight, it loooks to come out of a small harness, are those the wires i need to rewire??? I cant stand not haveing working foglights on a GT!! I want these suckas to work, doing the foglight mod once its all wired!

• Sponsors (?)

My two cents, absent more info from someone else:

I'd make sure you have power at the NO terminal of the fog light relay (so you're good to that point). Now turn the lights on (headlights too) and see if the wires you think are the ones, have switched power with the fog light switch.

If that doesnt fly, it would be simple to run new wire from the relay to the lights. But you should be able to pick up the OEM wires at the support harness if nothing else. I dont know colors or routing for you though (I'm pretty confident the wiring goes down the driver side and then it splits to go to the pass side at the front clip).

Good luck.