Roush ? for 99 saleen convertible owners

I have a 99 cobra which Is almost a saleen right off the bat I know you should of purchased the saleeen . But my question is will someone mind giving their Vin number of thier authentic saleen so I can order the plaque and decal numbers for the front bumper

my cobra is 1056 thats the number I will be ordering

• Sponsors (?)

vin #

I have a 99 cobra which Is almost a saleen right off the bat I know you should of purchased the saleeen . But my question is will someone mind giving their Vin number of thier authentic saleen so I can order the plaque and decal numbers for the front bumper

my cobra is 1056 thats the number I will be ordering

I don't think you would be able to do this. If you provide a authentic vin#, then prove you own the car, I can only see them making a plaque with a corresponding vin# and production number. And to be honest, asking someone if you can borrow their vin# for an Authentic saleen plaque would be like asking someone for their SS number and a change of their underwear. Probably not the best way to make friends 'round here lol.:rolleyes:. Your best bet for an unstamped repro plaque is ebay. I've actually seen a few in the past months. The bumper numbers are a different story. Pretty easy to have made.

No offense, but why would anyone in their right mind give you this information?
There's no shame in owning a clone, especially since you have a car with a better engine from the get go.
But there is shame in attempting to pass a clone off as real.