for those that have done an AOD toT5 swap

rockyracoon

10 Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
margate NJ
I just got done swapping out the pedals and I have a question about the clutch neutral interlock switch. My question is was I supposed to plug in the connector that had a loop in it ? in other words to remove the loop and plug that connector into the switch. And also that switch has provisions for 2 plugs what other connector should go there ?

It is also my understanding that I have to splice the wires that used to go to the neutral safety switch in order to complete the circuit.

• Sponsors (?)

Im not 100% sure but I thought I read some where that most if not all foxbodies were made the same. Meaning a stang with an AOD should already have the pigtail setup for a T-5. No splicing needed. But I could be wrong.Any takers on confirming this.:nice:

Im not 100% sure but I thought I read some where that most if not all foxbodies were made the same. Meaning a stang with an AOD should already have the pigtail setup for a T-5. No splicing needed. But I could be wrong.Any takers on confirming this.:nice:

well im trying to get by without having to buy the little harness for a 5 speed.
I figured I would just get the appropriate connector for the back up light switch and take the 2 wires out of the AOD harness for that switch, then just splice the remaining other 2 for the NSS to complete the clutch /neutral interlock circuit.