Ford Drags

I will be there in my 4 door Kia,I killed the AOD wednesday at the Test & Tune on my very first pass,I believe the third gear clutch pack is toasted,so much for racing this year.I don't believe I will have a tranny back in the car until the end of the month or later. I did pick up my new Eton diff today,real nice and solid looking. Should hold up for the next 100 years or so. LOL
And the saga continual...............
BTW It could be done driving back from Kent to Kirkland using only first and second gear at 40mph and tach out at 3500rpm using backroad only,but it is hard on the motor and the drivers nerve.

K.

• Sponsors (?)

does anyone have a cell phone number they wouldn't mind me calling tomorrow to check if its raining?

i doubt anyone will be on here saying if its raining or not, just dont want to drive 90 minutes for nothing. thanks

john

Your a crazed fool, being up at 3:40am and online posting!! HEHE

How you been mang!?? Sorry I will not be at Ford Day folks, was looking forward to it, but the car is unregistered, uninsured and in need of work.. I am shooting to have her at the Dyno day though!!

88SC_GT said:
does anyone have a cell phone number they wouldn't mind me calling tomorrow to check if its raining?

i doubt anyone will be on here saying if its raining or not, just dont want to drive 90 minutes for nothing. thanks

john

King 5 Doplar is not working at present. The PR number is 253 639 5927. I am 20 miles away but it is not raining here at present.

tarch at school said:
I am not going to be there... math final on Sat(today) from 1pm... then dinner/lunch with a fine girl from math class :)

What kind of sick a$$h@(e would schedule a final on a Saturday? :nonono:

468LC, sorry I didn't respond. I called at 8:00 and it was on, but when I checked from the road at 8:30, the message said cancled. I haven't been all year and I was stoked to go this morning. C'est la vie. :bang: