Ford GT dyno numbers

• Sponsors (?)

gt

Id take one in all black but yeah they put out 12psi boost and only rated by ford at 500 hp so thats pretty cool seeing those numbers but then again i think they the mustang gt, mach1, and 03 cobra are underrated to.

onlyme said:
Id take one in all black but yeah they put out 12psi boost and only rated by ford at 500 hp so thats pretty cool seeing those numbers but then again i think they the mustang gt, mach1, and 03 cobra are underrated to.

that would make the GT underrated by 149 hp compared the the Mach's 20hp and the Cobra's 30hp

StngStr said:
True, but for $150,000 a Viper would be MUCH faster. For $150,000, two ZO6's would be MUCH faster.

yeah but think about it, this thing will out twisty both of them. and i garuntee some nutjob out there will slap a smaller pulley on this thing and get even more hp outta this thing :eek:. hell if i could afford 1, i sure as hell would try it.

Ford GT :worship: :worship: :worship:

What does a new viper put to the wheels?

there was a comparo between these two in a mag and they were really close performance. (granted, the Ford GT was NOT a true production model, but a late prototype)