Ford Motor Sports 5.0 HO Engine

• Sponsors (?)

You hit the jackpot with all that stuff. Those crown victoria front ends are being put under a bunch of cool projects.

You'd need the o2 sensor harness and engine main harness. The computer could be found easy enough....or a microsquirt would run it. If going microsquirt the o2 sensor harness isn't needed...mass airflow sensor isn't needed....none of the emissions stuff....wideband O2 sensor is needed. The 94- 95 ECUs are said to not really like modifications.

The good thing with microsquirt is it can be installed in a bunch of different things. You'd have to make an adapter harness...it isn't plug and play. A lot of stuff can be deleted out of the main and engine harnesses with MS or other stand alone ECUs.

Reactions: 1 user
I needed a good laugh today. Thanks! Not to worry. The pickup remains the same. I burned out on painting murals years ago, but gotta admit I always did have a soft spot for Frank Frazetta and Vargas art work. Airbrushed my share of those. No fuzzies, no can displays, no models. Like you, all I can do is shake my head at some of the stuff I've seen displayed alongside the cars, etc..

No bling on the engine. Who the hell's going to see it stuffed between the seats anyway? Just a nice stock engine is all.

This is the artist's rendition of the design. There will be some body mods done that aren't shown, and the starting van has 2 doors on the passenger side. The rear doors will be welded and made into a clam shell single door. The side pipes I'll be fabricating and have chromed. The triangle portholes will have to be custom made. The multi-color prism rays are pure metal flake and the van body will be black metal flake. Wheels will be 17x9 Mustang GT wheels.

I used to have a body shop and teach autobody in the early 80's, so like the pickup, I'll do it all myself. BTW: It's a plum crazy base with pure purple flake over it.

And obviously like I stated, I'm not familiar at all with doing the modern efi engines. I missed out on those classes lol.

28576232_10156818679870190_4391232139005660701_n.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user