Ford Service Damaged my Mustang Bigtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Pete,

Ford knows that they did it because they are the ONLY one who services my Mustangs. :D They remember the day that I came into their service department to have them get the nail out of my right rear tire. My personal mechanic didn't have time to take the nail out so this other Ford mechanic did the service. He was the one who damaged my car on the lift. I saw the service advisor yesterday and I also spoke to my personal mechanic there. They acknowledge that one of their mechanics didn't put my car correctly on the lift and damaged it. So, I don't think that there's a problem with me proving that Ford did the damage. They will have to fix it for me at their expense. :nice: Otherwise, I will call Ford customer service and file a complaint. I have been dealing with this particular Ford dealer for over 3 years since I bought my Mustangs and I have already bought two Ford vehicles from them. They have a pretty good service department. I think that they will help me. :nice:

In summary. The vehicle was damaged by the lift when the car was getting a nail removed from the tire. The mechanic that put the car on the lift was either high or stupid, either way the car was damaged moderate-severely depending on your interpretation of damage. The owner went to the place that damaged the car, accused them of damaging it, the owners personal mechanic indicated that it probably was the dumba** that fixed the tire. The dealership accepts that their guy probably did it and is willing to correct the damage by taking it to their body shop. Owner hopes they don't take it to a chop shop and scr** him. We'll find out Monday. There, the story is told, summarized and hopefully ended this Monday. Ron, I love your films, love Hollywood (never knew it snowed there though), and I hope your car gets fixed in accordance with your expectations. Good luck.

Doc

Like my first post said in here... IT IS WHERE THE MANUFACTURES WANT YOU TO LIFT THE CAR!!!!!!! people like you are why I hate being a technician,, you cant even work on your little v-6 mustang , but you can go around and rant about how this ford technician is stupid and he should have lifted it from the flat part under the car.. come on by My shop,, it will lift it from there if you want and I will drive your floor panel into the bottom of your seat... you obviosly don't know sh-t about how to lift a car so stop bitching..........Blow some undercoat under it and be done..........

Hey TvMango,

If the Ford technician knew how to put my Mustang "CORRECTLY" up on the lift he wouldn't of damaged the pinch weld seams underneath my car. Open your big jackass ears and hear me out again. If the Ford technician knew what the *uck he was doing he would of put my car correctly up on the lift and he wouldn't of damaged it. BUT he didn't. He was an idiot and a moron. And so are you for thinking the way you do. Why don't you bring your own nice looking virgin Mustang to the dealership service department and let a service technician damage your vehicle? I bet that you wouldn't feel good about it if that ever happened.

And no, it's not because there are people like me out there that make you hate being an automotive technician. It's because lazy pricks like you who work as Ford technicians don't give a $hit when you work on a customer's car and you *uck up and ruin their vehicles. This is unacceptable. If you are *uckin stupid or lazy and don't give a $hit about being careful when working on a customer's car, you shouldn't be working as an automotive technician. Go get a job at MacDonald's flipping hamburgers. That's where people of your kind belong. Service technicians like you who do sloppy work and who don't care about being careful while working on a customer's car are the ones who are giving the dealership's service department a bad name. People like you don't deserve to be mechanics. Go back to automotive school and learn how to work on a vehicle the proper and right way rather than being an a$$hole and blaming customers for nothing. Or go get lost. :owned:

Status
Not open for further replies.