Freaking awesome..... funny story!

I used to try to explain car stuff to my GF cause she wanted to know. She wanted to be able to understand car conversations I have with my friends. Until one day we got into the whole how does a motor work thing and tried explaining the rotating assembly part. It suprised me cause I think she actually got it. Girl can learn this stuff if they want to. Ever since I explained this stuff about cars to her she seems to like it more and more.

Ohh btw riceburnergirl,... atleast when someone dont know about your car they still think its a V-8. I still get the haha look its a V-6 cause the bumper says mustang. He just put that cobra crap on there.
Anyway don't let em get ya down girl. Keep modding and put them guys to shame.

• Sponsors (?)

95WhiteVenom said:
one day we got into the whole how does a motor work thing and tried explaining the rotating assembly part. It suprised me cause I think she actually got it.

I was in the same situation with my wife. Only it's kinda hard to explain, so I went to Walmart and bought one of those clear plastic model engines that rotate with an electric motor. She learned a lot from that.

She's a keeper too, last night while installing my gears she walked outside and said "what's going on, I smell gear lube. . ." :nice:

hahaha yes my best friend and i have been planning on taking pictures of us posing with my car we just havent managed to do it yet, the day we planned on it she broke down and the next time we didnt have batteries but soon i promise haha