Freddy Brown transmissions?

• Sponsors (?)

I put one of their units in a customers 12:1 408, (car runs low 10's on motor, low 9's on spray) and it has held nicely. I called and talked to them a few times, easy to deal with and talked me through the Electric OD option he had. He had a converter issue and he drove it up and they took it apart, went through it and he walked out the door with it same day......hard to find that anymore.

I think I talked with Mike, been awhile...I recommend them all the time with the AOD, look at Edge Racing Converters, More Horsepower with More Torque Guaranteed! had real good luck with his converters, Andre is top notch and you can't beat the price for what you get.

I'm hitting the dyno today with a customers big bore 347, AFR225, Canfield Spyder, HP 76mm ball bearing...looking for some nice numbers. Plumbing the A/C with that kit is a PIA....looked at your car a few times in MM&&FF nice car.

i had freddie install a 400 in my 69 chevelle.. 1st time at the track , the car stalled at the line (not freddies fault).. a couple of us were pushing the car back when the driver tried to restart it and the car lurched forward... neutral safety switch was not hooked up... took it back to freddie and fixed it.. and then said there would be no charge... no charge for a $3000+ trannie that is suppose to meet nhra standards of which the switch is one...

i'd ""NEVER"" go back to freddie brown...