Friday the 25th... PIR?

• Sponsors (?)

Last night was a blast!! only maybe 30 cars at the most 40. This guy in a 04 mach 1 and I are pretty much even hes alittle faster. We ended up grudge racing all night. 12.8 was his best and mine was a 13.1 dammit I want a 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure Im going again tonight...

Hey can you post up some pics of the vr4? peace

john:p

threadjack warning....

imgp1044ed2.jpg

imgp1046vv0.jpg

imgp1097xt0.jpg

/threadjack.

ported heads, stock bottom end, 15G (small upgrade) turbos, 550cc injectors, supra fuel pump, front mount, catback, and downpipe. 12.5@110 without being able to go into 4th. trans problems. it made 396AWHP at 15 psi on a mustang dyno.

the car needs more fuel and driver training. for reference mine has stock heads, stock turbos, smaller injectors, stock intercoolers, stock catback and has done 12.6@113 letting off at about the same place he tops out 3rd. (1000ft)

ported heads, stock bottom end, 15G (small upgrade) turbos, 550cc injectors, supra fuel pump, front mount, catback, and downpipe. 12.5@110 without being able to go into 4th. trans problems. it made 396AWHP at 15 psi on a mustang dyno.

the car needs more fuel and driver training. for reference mine has stock heads, stock turbos, smaller injectors, stock intercoolers, stock catback and has done 12.6@113 letting off at about the same place he tops out 3rd. (1000ft)

Have you done anything to your car then? Because from my understanding these cars are quite heavy... (3800 lbs) and the most they came with was 320 hp and a 1/4 time of 13.6. I understand they are all wheel drive, but 12.6 and letting of at the 1000 ft mark doesnt add up with stock hp and weight ratios... Thats fast!

Have you done anything to your car then? Because from my understanding these cars are quite heavy... (3800 lbs) and the most they came with was 320 hp and a 1/4 time of 13.6. I understand they are all wheel drive, but 12.6 and letting of at the 1000 ft mark doesnt add up with stock hp and weight ratios... Thats fast!

boost controller @17 psi, k&n fipk, downpipe, BOV, 450cc injectors, supra turbo fuel pump (approx 290lph) is it for power mods. i had a lighter hood (19 lbs vs 45lb stock).

im assuming thats where i let off. my hood came off right at the overpass at PIR and i let off when it happened.

boost controller @17 psi, k&n fipk, downpipe, BOV, 450cc injectors, supra turbo fuel pump (approx 290lph) is it for power mods. i had a lighter hood (19 lbs vs 45lb stock).

im assuming thats where i let off. my hood came off right at the overpass at PIR and i let off when it happened.

Thats really impressive for such a short list of mods! NICE!:nice: