Fried rice

• Sponsors (?)

:nonono:
Couldnt get a rear shot but I wonder whats up with the angled fart cans on these cars? Big arse can comming out sideways makes it just look like the car was rearended :shrug:
View attachment 306885
I've never understood the diagnal fart can phenomenon myself. Can someone explain the purpose of this for us that are "ricely challenged"? :shrug:

It looks retarded to me, but maybe everyone else thinks it looks cool.

The angled up fart can is to provide downforce from the pressure of the exhaust leaving out and up, thus pushing down on the car.

The side angled fart can is to combat tourqe steer. Basically it pushes against the TS to negate its effects.

The angled up and sideways fart can is surley a warning sign that this faigle has a pea shootin hot rod not to be taken lightley.

it's to give everyone a headache that drives beside them. and it makes a really cool sound when you drive between buildings and along concrete walls.....I really have no Idea. but I'm sure that has something to do with it, because the one's around here get on it when they are beside the concrete walls.

Ricing has become a disease.

I can't even blame The Fast and the Furious.

I blame the idiot kids who watched it and decided that adding a fart can to their stock Honda Civic gives you a 10 sec car.

Kids these days do not think for themselves. They just follow the latest trends that they see whether it makes sense or not.

I have no faith in today's youth. :nonono:

Ah! The raw power sound of 1.6 liters of furrey being unleashed :nonono:
Maybe I should add a "performance exhaust" *cough* fart can *cough* to my daily driver.:shrug:

It has 2.3 liters of fury to be unleashed. I'll be the fastest guy in town.:banana:

IMG_0764Medium.jpg

IMG_0767Medium.jpg

this is no **** guys, i was down in wilmoington a couple of weeks ago and saw a new edge gt with two big ass fart cans i couldnt get a pic but damn i wish a could have i wanted to slap some sense into that (mexican) lol

There is one that parks in my work parking lot with 2 fart cans on it, it has a really ugly body kit on it too. I will try to get some pictures of it soon.