SN95 Front passenger window regulator adjustment (window doesn't roll up "evenly")

acpowell

May 16, 2018
Michigan
I have/had some issues with the motor on my passenger side front window (will need to replace drivers side soon also). I removed the motor and regulator, did the repair on the motor got it all back in but now it seems like the window doesn't come up evenly. It will roll up about half way and get stuck, if you pull the window back a little it will then roll up some more. It looks like the back of the window is moving up before the front of the window is. I greased the regulator when it was all put back together. That being said I am sure it needs to be adjusted some how but I am not sure how to do that.

The repair I did was for the motor bushings and it was only until I buy a new motor/regulator assembly so I will need to remove it again and I don't want to mess the new one up either. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

So the stops are incorrect or just the alignment itself? You can grease up that track, once the speaker is amazing how much room is in there.

I would do the entire install again and see if it still does it. Remove the motor and start over. I had to do mine a few times.