Funny Ricer Story

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: funny i have a similar story. when i still had the 87 plymouth voyger mini van me and the kids were out somewere in it one day and we pull up to a light and there is one of these so called honda race cars, so just messin around i rev the van mind you my van is beat to hell from mail delivery for 2 years and sounds like a desiel! so the kid in the honda looks at me with a serious face and i could tell he takes the challenge.so i'm laughing inside so the light turns green and we go. his coffee can is hummin and i pull away! needless to say i beat him :rlaugh: so i say to my daughter see it's all show and no go. so now everytime we are out in the hooptie or the stang and we see a coffee can car my daughter say's race him dad! then my son replies with no willow it's all show and no go :D it's funny cause now that i have the accord as my daily driver there's always a ricer trying to race me or does a ricer fly by on the freeway to see if i will take the bait:nonono: freakin kid's! peace

john :p

wow, yet another story dogging on ricers, believe me im all agaisnt the ricer scene considering i had a nice import for a while, but jesus this story is like all the others. i dunno, it just stopped being funny about 2 years ago after the 2fast 2furious $hit died down. its time to pick a new fight, maybe about all the kids buying the srt's or the evo's that could be funny.

btw, all ricer trash should burn, up with the stangerous! :flag:

I had a revilation on the drive home today.

I think that Carbon Fiber has some kind of (magical?) property that actually causes it to be lighter than air, this property is rendered null if the carbon fiber is painted however.

That's the only plausable explination I can come up with.

WaterPog said:
I had a revilation on the drive home today.

I think that Carbon Fiber has some kind of (magical?) property that actually causes it to be lighter than air, this property is rendered null if the carbon fiber is painted however.

That's the only plausable explination I can come up with.

:rlaugh: :lol:

...... (sigh) the really sad part is, if I could find a 2" cowl in carbon, I would run it un-painted on my car.

DD
:nice:

so when it comes to those big wings they are putting them on for downforce. I know that dragsters use them so that they get traction. so if you are using it on a front wheel drive shouldnt they put the wing on the hood and all-wheeldrive in the middle of the car :shrug:

:O I do the same thing in my Sunfire. Except, I MAKE that car look cool. Just because I'm so damned hot! <3 Haha. Or rather, I drive it as if I"m the coolest kid around. [Come on, that car really is a P.O.S. 4 cylinder hell.] But! I make it a point to let everyone know that I'm awesome. Especially with my MUSTANG GEAR in the backwindow.

:rlaugh: vetc is da ****net,im so glad i own a mustang to lay waste to hondas even though i own a honda but im not going to trick it out it is my economy car,now my delema is i need to find a job so i can build my new motor for the stang i knew i shouldnt have quit yesterday but if any of you ever worked for jiffy lube then you understand why i quit