FWIW a truckload of 05's just went by....

bonestock87

Founding Member
Dec 19, 2001
Cape Coral, FL
As I have no realistic expectations of owning an '05 until maybe '08 :D I'll just have to admire them from afar. So, a few minutes ago a hauler went by me window here at work with about 4 (ok, that may not qualify as a truckload) new 05's. Ok, let the sarcastic replies begin................... :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

cool man. I hav yet to see one in public becuase I go to College here at Marquette an d no one in there right mind would be driving one around Milwaukee in the freezing cold. I'm going home next week for fall break and hopefully will head over to my dealer to see if they have any left.

bonestock87 said:
As I have no realistic expectations of owning an '05 until maybe '08 :D I'll just have to admire them from afar. So, a few minutes ago a hauler went by me window here at work with about 4 (ok, that may not qualify as a truckload) new 05's. Ok, let the sarcastic replies begin................... :rolleyes:

PICTURES PLEASE! :p

There, you happy. It's colder than crap today. I walked up to the dealer's lot and took this pic (as well as others) but I'm sure you've all seen enough. Apparently the truck was only dropping off 2 of them, a V6 and the pictured GT.

Attachments

• me & 05.JPG
    me & 05.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 147
bonestock87 said:
There, you happy. It's colder than crap today. I walked up to the dealer's lot and took this pic (as well as others) but I'm sure you've all seen enough. Apparently the truck was only dropping off 2 of them, a V6 and the pictured GT.

Well the pictures request was sarcasm... As is the following response:

YOU DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THE TRUCK, I CALL BS ON THIS THREAD!

I know you were being sarcastic but I wanted the picture anyway. I was told the GT was pre-ordered and the V6 wasn't sold when it came off the truck, but was sold within an hour. They were prepping the V6 when I got there.

Attachments

• preppingV6.JPG
    preppingV6.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 127
  • knockoffs.JPG
    knockoffs.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 125