FYI-> Big Trouble at VT Engines~!!

• Sponsors (?)

unfortunately, this happens alot in auto performance industry. what usually happens is the owner gets in financial trouble, then starts "borrowing" customer money thinking if he's just given enough time, he can make up for his mistakes. they just end up digging themselves deeper and deeper in trouble. they then rip off customers , trying to keep the business open.

Seems like the owner knows he has customers pouring in so he is trying to build the company faster to make more money, but is too cheap to pay for this, especially manpower to keep up with the orders.

I hope this gets resolved

great. i have to read the hole thing. i just had them build my block but it took them 6 months. i dont even have it yet. i should get it this week. i have talked them alot because of the delay. this is really out of hand that they could not get me my engine for so long.

i hope it together right with the proper parts that are advertised to come in the stroker block!!!!!!

i dont want to blow the engine because of their cost cutting efforts.:(

it took me so long to get to this point with my car and now im gonna get a ****ty short block:mad:

****!!!!!! i just reade through that thread. its not the parts that are of concern, its the payment. it seems like the owner of vt is out sourceing the engine builds. but vt is not paying them for the engines so they wont ship them until they get payment.

this is really bad for me....this explains why its taking so long to get my block at this point i just hope i get it. i might be getting screwed bad on this one. :(

this is terrible. my name was listed in the thread of engines built and waiting for payment. i paid vt in full so long ago.:notnice:

man, im sick to my stomach over this. i dont know what to do or if there is anything i can do.

no one at vt ever let on for a second that there was any problems there. i just kept getting strung along about why it was taking so long. back order and everything else....it must of all been bull crap.

Man that freegin sucks! I was under the impression that JIM and SCOTT were in charge and they built everything inhouse. It took FOREVER back when I bought my cams 2 years ago or so....I bet the same things were going on even then.

I for one feel betrayed by Scott and Jim for not being honest and covering all this up...especially acting like they own the place when they are just middle men and someone else builds the motors. :notnice:
Now as for the looser REAL owner....that guy desirves to loose it all and hes the real retard.