gas prices

One of my co-workers paid 1.68 for gas in Independence, Missouri yesterday. Independence is a suburb of Kansas City. I also heard on the news that parts of western Kansas are paying 1.63 for gas. Wow! Pearl02.

• Sponsors (?)

2.10 for 93 octane in texas. Man its nice that u get 9 gallons for $20, i wish it would stay at this price, but you know that wont happen once the greedy oil companies and middle east realize they want more cash because they quarterly profits are only 10 billion this time around.

Even though gas is cheaper now, the mentality of hey, lets go back to buying a giant fricking SUV makes no sense. I saw a dude that just bought a brand new H2 this weekend (had temp tags). It really pissed me off that the whole country is on a "going green" kick and this a-hole decides F the planet, i'm buying me an H2. Nice move moron. Almost makes me want gas to go up to $5/gallon so he cant afford to drive it anymore. ok, sorry ,rant off...

Yup, and when gas goes back up to 4 bucks a gallon, he will be the moron letting the repo man come pick up his ride.

American Sheeple quickly forget about reality.

2.10 for 93 octane in texas. Man its nice that u get 9 gallons for $20, i wish it would stay at this price, but you know that wont happen once the greedy oil companies and middle east realize they want more cash because they quarterly profits are only 10 billion this time around.

Even though gas is cheaper now, the mentality of hey, lets go back to buying a giant fricking SUV makes no sense. I saw a dude that just bought a brand new H2 this weekend (had temp tags). It really pissed me off that the whole country is on a "going green" kick and this a-hole decides F the planet, i'm buying me an H2. Nice move moron. Almost makes me want gas to go up to $5/gallon so he cant afford to drive it anymore. ok, sorry ,rant off...

Pretty sure a V-8 mustang isnt to green friendly either my friend :shrug:

I think the gas prices just started going back up :(
It was 1.84 yeasterday at the station I go to and now its 1.85
The cheap place next to them that only sells regular was 1.81 and today is 1.83
Damnit! :cry: