Gassy Smell After A/c Lines Replaced

Bottle ha-ha not a jar. I was going to make a comment about the gas smell in my car but it being carbed with cheopo rubber lines I figured it's kind of obvious.

Eh I'm all one for letting something like that just ride but idk. I would try an fix it, that gas smell can get nauseating over time and possibly prevent you from smelling a real gas threat. Then again I liked the gassy oily smell :D. Damn deer:nonono:
image.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

@90lxwhite You sir got caught with a lot of jars!:lock: Ha-ha, not HAHA funny but you know what I mean. How long you got? I definitely don't miss those years of my life. God just the money I've donated to FLA and GA I could have easily bought a new gt500. Hmmm :scratch: doesn't sound like a bad bribe for my future kids. "Yall stay out of trouble I'll get you one of these. VROOOOM!

[quote="85rkyboby, post: 8779597, member: /quote]
Ha yeah man.. They got me... Was supposed to be 45 days total and Friday the 29th I was going to get em cut off. BUT.... The buttholes are closed Friday after thanksgiving and they said someone might be there on Saturday but I doubt it. I'll prob have to wait til the following Monday. I found this out today, it sucks I was looking to Friday and they threw a couple extra at me. Oh and yeah you're right about the $ and all. It's time to pull in the reins... I'm 31 w a 2 yr old. Ah the woes of being a grownup

[quote="85rkyboby, post: 8779597, member: /quote]
Ha yeah man.. They got me... Was supposed to be 45 days total and Friday the 29th I was going to get em cut off. BUT.... The buttholes are closed Friday after thanksgiving and they said someone might be there on Saturday but I doubt it. I'll prob have to wait til the following Monday. I found this out today, it sucks I was looking to Friday and they threw a couple extra at me. Oh and yeah you're right about the $ and all. It's time to pull in the reins... I'm 31 w a 2 yr old. Ah the woes of being a grownup
Dang, that's my kind of luck right there :bang:. Growing up seems to come quicker than anyone can imagine.