Getting a Divorce

Same thing happened to me bro..

like others have said, keep yourself busy. Friends are VERY valuable.

not the right way to cope with it, but i screwed and drank my way through it...like i said...i know thats not the right way todo it...but it did help.

get the legal ball rolling and DONT take her back. i found many women out the better than the one i had...

PM me if you you wanna vent or just talk.

Take care bud and keep your head up

• Sponsors (?)

I just went thru one also. My divorce was final back in March. I was married for 20yrs. Sometimes things just change. There was no cheating or anything like that. It does really suck. Atleast me and my ex-wife are on speaking terms. We couldn't have kids so a guess that's one blessing. One thing that sucks about it is what side your friends line up on. I had to let some of them go. It was and at times a very rough time to get thru. It's really hard to tell you how to move on. Ay some time you'll have to "grieve" over it. Splitting up the house, bank accounts and retirement accounts really suck. Sometimes it can be unbearable to deal with. With that said you still have to do what's in your best for you financially and emotionally. I was seperated from here for 10 month's before the divorce. I tried to keep myself occupied with other things. I went thru some depression and guilt. But in the end I was able to move on. Find a good to talk to. You'll get over this. Trust me, things will get alot better. If you need to talk you can also PM me. Good luck with everything. Your brother from another mother Pearl02.

I've been thru the same situation. I couldn't bring myself to forgive...so I just sucked it up and let her go. Actually it pissed me off so badly that she would do such a thing that I had no problem letting her go. Your problem is you haven't decided to move on. You keep dwelling on her and not on you. Get selfish and decide to get on with your own life.

lawyer up, asap, without hesitation. Fight till you can't stand anymore and take everything you can from her, legally. Make her life hell by beating her to the punch and getting the divorce proceedings rolling. Some times, it doesn't take that long to get things closed down. Others can drag out for a while. Make sure you get a reputable divorce lawyer and cease any communication with her.