Going back to my roots

ZeroCool

Oct 13, 2003
San Diego, CA
Well guys/girls...I am off to visit my friends and family in LA and Mexico. I will be gone for a couple of weeks, and might be setting myself up to live in LA again. Why, well first off, I am seperating from my wife of 5 years; second, I have been laid off from work. :mad: Yeah, the company that moved me here and promised me the world. I have saved enough money to be able to support myself for quite a while without worrying about bills. I hope to stay in Portland, but future is not quite clear at this time. I am not looking for sympathy as worse things have happened to others. I will be ok financially, but I am a bit bummed about life right now. I am sorry to drag this out and/or bother anyone with my issues but wanted to vent some steam. Thanks to everyone that has been there for me, I won't name names...you know who you are. Some of the greatest friends I have ever had. I have met a lot of great people and have made some real good friends. When I come back, I will be looking for a job here in the portland area, if I do not succeed in finding a job :scratch: , I will probably start looking for one in LA (where I will most definately find something.) Next time we meet, I will need a little cheering up and some motivation. Well, I won't rant any longer, I will now sign off for a couple of weeks. I do have a new # for those of you that would like to jot it down. Anyone want some IN N OUT? :D
Jerry
503-913-4987

• Sponsors (?)

ZeroCool said:
Anyone want some IN N OUT? :D
Jerry
No IN N Out!!! The bag doesnt even survive the ride across town let alone across states. Buy while you are there eat one of those greasy burgers for me. Jerry when are you leaving? I guess you will be able to visit all of your friends down there this time right instead of just a few. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the ex. And last HURRY your A$$ back so we can find you a good job!!!

Noooooooooooo....

What up PIMPALICIOUS! I dont think you moving to LA is going to work out for me. Therefore your just going to have to stay here, make bank, and mack on all da hoes :nice:. I know the girl at Bally's is REALLY eager to give you a training session. Maybe you can get some complimentary extras :banana:, if you know what I mean. Sorry I couldnt get time off work to go with you, but we'll do some cool s*** when you get back. Your the KING around here :hail2: and dont let anyone tell you any different! Have fun down south, and dont get into too much trouble.

All hail KING Jerry :hail2:!!!!

Roots .... Bahhhh

Ok Say it with me now
"Dose Cervesa's"
Ju Noe Mang ... We could get us sum hair nets ...long sleave flannels (top button only) and some pressed black Chino's and you would feel right at home.

Sorry to hear about the job Jerry... that sux.. And the whole thing with the ex is just crappy too..

I hope your trip home is a good one ... eat well ...check out all the Latina honnies for us and remember SIESTA in the afternoon..

Im sure some thing will find you when you return :spot:

be well my friend... let us know when you get back in town

Red88 coupe
AKA Jay

ZeroCool said:
Anyone want some IN N OUT? :D

I'll take TWO Double double, animal style, 2 fries and a Valinna shake. Oh, my wife will have a double double as well. HEH!!

Keep you chin up bro!! I love it up here and have no wish to go back to LA, but if that is your roots and what you need, do it!! No reason to stay someplace if your not happy.. Being "selfish" (not intended as a slap or name calling) has it's reasons and uses, follow it.

Hey guys, i am in LA as right now, what a drive, top down. My face is lobster red, but it was so worth it, i got to open it up a couple of times, didn't know the car had it in it anymore. I followed a volvo from redding to about bakersfield well beyond the posted speed limit of 70, it was awsome. No smokies at all, where were they? I appreciate all the kind words, kind of what I needed, I feel so much better. I wasted no time in coming down to LA, had to get away from home. Moving back to LA is my last resort, I love portland it is so much nicer than the concrete city; although driving here is an artform in itself. I was doing 80 on I5 in LA and everyone was passing me. I will be in Mexico next week, and will be ordering some cervesas. Der Wienersnitzel!!!!! tha bomb!
Anyways, if I can find a puter throughout the weeks I will post feedback and pics!! hehe Cory, when is our next get together?