Going back to stock

Hey guys im going back to my stock engine for the summer while I build up my other engine.I dont have my stock injectors but I have some 30s. I was wondering if I could run these with minimal problems for the summer?

Also I once saw a awesome diagram of what injectors came out of different vehicles. I have looked for about an hour and can't seem to find the link. If someone could post the link I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Drew

• Sponsors (?)

This one?

Ford_Injector_Guide.jpg

Jeff- yes that is the one I was looking for , I also thought that it had every vehicle that it has those specific injectors in them?

90stang- Yes I do have a 70mm mass air meter that is calibrated for 30lbers. which I wanted to use otherwise I would have to find my stock one somewhere?:rolleyes:

They should work if you have a MAF to go with them. Nobody NEEDS big injectors at idle & light cruise. the duty cycle should just be made smaller by the EEC. Mine has 42's in it but I don't have it back on the street yet. It starts and idles OK though. I'm no expert but, I think it should work.