Good bye fox:( Hello 97 cobra:)

• Sponsors (?)

Go chrome 03's and black. Heres a pic of mine for motivation. Mines just a lowly GT though.
GEDC0005.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in the same boat, this 8 year fox build up is b.s. I gave up trying to get my car done. I have spent thousands on storage , thousands on parts and can't get motivated to build the car and spend thousands on paint and body. I put all my crap up for sale ,I'm only keeping my 88 gt race car. The ttop and lx hatch are both for sale. And I happened to stumble across my dream mustang and bought her instantly. Here she is..its perfect 300 HP 5 spd, can drive anywhere, rides nicer than the fox, here great mileage, has a very fresh newer feeling interior.ect.ect
WELL I forgot stangnet sucks and the file uploader is saying my pics are too big. You can use your imagination, its a Chrome yellow 98 cobra on chrome bullits.

need details man!! I love hearing :poo: like this. I have a friend that sold a fox to a kid that had no business owning one and long story short resulted in all sorts of shennanigans and a changed phone number due to harrassing phone calls. FYI in case you didnt know. used car sales are as is unless you signed a promisory note saying it wouldnt blow up.