good drivetrain online store?

What are some good places online that i can order a t5 rebuild kit and a few other misc. parts for a t5? I'm looking at d & d performance right now, and if i can find someplace cheaper then ill go ahead and order from them. but if not then ill just order from d & d... but im a cheap ass and always want to find the same **** for cheaper.

• Sponsors (?)

Hanlon has some stuff, but probably comparable prices to D & D. Or there is that Astro place (I think that is the name - someone is having them go through a trans right now). The parts are not that much so I am not sure how much one can save.

Good luck bud.

HISSIN50 said:
Hanlon has some stuff, but probably comparable prices to D & D. Or there is that Astro place (I think that is the name - someone is having them go through a trans right now). The parts are not that much so I am not sure how much one can save.

Good luck bud.

i went ahead and ordered from d & d. atleast i know they are reputable and i guess they **** stuff pretty quick.

Musclecarfan88 said:
i went ahead and ordered from d & d. atleast i know they are reputable and i guess they **** stuff pretty quick.
Hey now, no need for profanity. Does the forum not like the word ship?

I would order from D&D myself - good call. Hanlon has the video if you dont have it (not sure if D&D does too). TTC's site has the rebuild manual in PDF, and a guy on here within the last week got a manual of some sort which he volunteered to share.

Good luck bud.