good exhaust shop in michigan

306stroker

Jun 15, 2003
taylor Mi.
i wanna get a new exhaust put on soon i need to know if any1 knows a good place near tayor or dearborn heights that does a good job on performance cars and dont over charge! dale maybe you can help me out on this Q :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Keiths in westland is the best.. The guy is an artist. Hes at the auto strip mall on the corner of Wayne and Marquette, right behind the BP Gas station. Hes also first some first serve, doesnt take appointments. So if you get there when he opens he can get ya in and out fast without prior arrangements.

new you'd come through dale ;) thanks alot i am going to be ordering a MAC power chamber and complete MAC 2.5 to 3.5" chrome exits here in a few weeks soon as i get my stang from my friend! probally my last and only mod till i park it for the winter, now i might throw in a C-4 in the spring or just get a new race clutch for the T5 first thing in the spring and then ill be asking you about a trans shop :D

yeah i live about 5 mins from livernois MS. do you recall how much you paied to get it installed or did yo ubuy it from them? i have a friend of a friend that works there maybe he can hook me up with it cheaper

Well, to be honest it was actually a birthday gift.

I purchased my cat-back seperately. My wife took my car down there and bought the LT Headers & X-pipe for me for my "surprise b-day gift." While they had it, they said since it was on the hoist they would hang the cat-back for free (seeing she was spending quite a bit on the other stuff). Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

Id be glad to help you do the exhaust if you dont have to have anything custom made for it. Just bring the pizza and beer and we can jam that thing out in a few hours. Ive got 2 big jobs coming in soon that are gonna have my garage packed for the rest of the year I think but Id be glad to help before that.

might have to wait till spring for my new exhaust i just priced everything and its around 7-800$ so i will more then likely do it over the winter or wait till spring. its cool tho id rather wait and get what i really want then to go get something jsut to get it now